::- Vandan-Path -::
Our first duty is to do namaskar to our Guru. Sects have their own technique
of doing vandana. The technique in the Terapanth sect is as below. This
is called “Panchang vandana.”
And respect you
The absolute good.
The embodiment of religion
And the truly learned.
I pray to you,
Honour you with head
While doing the vandana, fold both the hands and revolve them three
times from right to left side, then kneel down and say the vandami...
While saying matthhaen vandami, bow your head down and touch the ground
with it. In this way, say the vandana three times and standing up say
vande Guruwaram / Munivaram / Sativaram ! “Hath jodkar arj kanrun
apke tanuratn men sukhsata hain.’
have to do
1. Learn the vandan-path(lesson)
with its meaning and correct pronunciation.
2. Learn the technique of doing vandana.
3. Perform the vandana for monks /nuns technically.
must take care
1. During vandana do not talk amongst
yourself nor laugh.
2. Not to do vandana without covering the mouth.
3. To use hand, handkerchief or muhapatti while doing